Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Kirk (Us) Reviews

I believe blogs are part of The Aquarian Age. Ego plays no part. Or shouldn't. So, when I come upon another blog site with relevant information, I will be the first to recommend it. It is necessary for all of you currently visiting my site to immediately blog out to Another Hundred Crimes blog site and read the reviews of Kirk Davis from Amazon.com. Then, after reading them, you also have to write to Kirk urging him to quit his current job and permanently compose reviews, so that all of us will feel a little less lost in this confusing consumer-oriented society. If you believe, as I do, that it is everyone's mission to transform the lost people (including ourselves), then you will heed my advice to go straight to the Amazon.com reviews and spare yourself a few thousand years in Hell. Laughter is antidote to anything diabolical. Thank you Kirk(us) for your reviews, and for allowing us to work off serious karma.

One of a thousand admirers

1 comment:

kirk said...

If anyone does want to provide funding and benefits to allow me to be a full-time Amazon reviewer, I'd be willing to negotiate about that.

Thanks, Jim.